Contributors

Thursday 29 July 2010

Another day, another new wrinkle!

OMG! Things on the sex side have taken a bit of a downwards turn lately, so in the hope of sparking some passion I shaved my you know what this morning. Thought I'd make myself uber-tantalising by shedding the badger like grey and white pubic hairs that seem to have sprouted from thigh to navel, so I spent 20 minutes in the shower with a blunt Venus Vibrance. Imagine my utter horror when I discovered a huge wrinkle on my newly bald Mary-anne! It's like a downturned mouth frowning back at me in the mirror. What with the gunt and overhanging chicken wattle skin I even put myself off. No wonder he keeps feigning tiredness and work-related depression!

1 comment:

  1. I used to think covering the grey hair was a time-consuming bind. Now covering the thinning head hair makes me wish for hair, ANY hair grey, even ginger, to sprout thickly upon my head once more. :(

    ReplyDelete